Monday, July 13, 2009

I Hate Hospitals

As most of you who have talked to me lately know, I have been under a considerable amount of stress. One of the reasons for that stress has been my father's (Bradley's) ailing health. He has been in the hospital in Bryan, Texas for two weeks now, and this past weekend he has taken a turn for the worse. I came up here on Saturday, and was able to talk with him, since then he has become largely unconscious. The hardest part for me is that he told me he is ready to go, and although most of his organs have now failed (or are failing), he is young and therefore his heart is keeping him alive. This to me is sadly ironic considering Blake's compromised heart. I just hope that he continues to be comfortable and can go peacefully and without pain.

3 comments:

Ayers and Mannion Family said...

Tiffany - We are so sorry that you are going through this. We will all pray for your strength of spirit and body as you cope with it all. Know you're loved and that we are also praying for Bradley to be at peace and free from pain.

Ben & Meg Harris said...

i am so sorry tiffany...i will keep you and your father in my prayers.

Frank Irwin said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Tiffany. My mom lives in Bryan, so if there's anything you need, let me know.