Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blake's New Bed


It's official. No more cribs in this house! Blake is doing fantastic in his new bed (sleeping later than he ever did in a crib). Honestly, I think it is psychological; I think the hospital cribs made him feel like a prisoner and that someone was always going to come and poke and prod on him, and I don't think he ever forgot that association. Of course, that is in Dr. Galligan's professional opinion and all! ;) Anyway, since he's moved into his bed he's also started to ask us to go potty on the toilet, and we've had 3-4 successful attempts. I can't believe my babies are all grown up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ormsbys said...

i want to see more pics of his room...

The Galligans said...

Room is being painted tomorrow. I'll post more pics once the kids' rooms are finally finished!