Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthdays and such

Everybody by now probably knows that Mason is obsessed with birthdays - hers and everyone elses.  She sings Happy Birthday all the time (to Stanley, Cinderella, her Kimono Dragon, you get the point).  Lately she has been really into knowing when everybody's birthday is; she will ask me everyday when everybody in her family (and Georgia's) birthday is, and then she always wants to know how old they will be.  

All that to say she knows mommy's birthday is coming up (I told her I will be 21 just in case you ask her), and she has made the following promises to me for my birthday:
1) I will have fireworks just like she does on her birthday
2) She is going to get me a candle to blow out (just one though)
3) She is going to make me a chocolate cake with pink sprinkles (with her Daddy)
4) She is going to give me 4 red gummy bears for my birthday

I am anxiously anticipating which of these promises will come true! ;)






No comments: