Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't Cry for Me

I feel like I've posted enough about Blake and his heart for everyone in the past week.  Thanks for humoring me - it's been a pretty emotional week.  But, I do want everyone to know these reflections came from a joyous place, one where I can honestly say I feel so grateful for all of the blessings and lessons that have been bestowed on us this past year.

This gratefulness was solidified this morning when a young boy (Jonathan) we have been following lost his battle with Leukemia.  I prayed when he was fighting that he could have the strength to persevere, I prayed when his parents decided to stop treatment that they could find peace in their decision, and now that he has passed, I pray he can finally rest and that his parents remember with joy the time they had with their precious angel.  God bless you, Jonathan. 

No comments: